torstai 27. lokakuuta 2016

Jotain uutta

Hei taas kaikki. 
Haluun kokeilla yhtä juttuu niin älkää tappakko mua. 

So I was thinking of write in English. I don't know how you will like it but just let me try and see what happens. 
The reason why I was thinking of trying this is that I have had some foreign readers so I wanted to see if it's a good idea to write in English. And I kind of got some push to try this from reading a novel in English. Now that I think of it, it could be good idea taking into account that I'm planing to go to be an au pair and I'm dreaming of a life abroad. So why the hell not. Sorry for the bad language. 
Although I know I'm not the most active person online or even the post one in a month kind and I am sorry for that, trust me. But you have to understand, I have life out side the internet which is surprising. 

I don't have any kind of plan for this post but i could tell something about me in English for you guys.

So I'm 17 year-old girl from Finland. I'm in highschool and as a hobby I do circus twice a week and then I'm an teaching assistant once a week. That would be new information to my "old" readers. 
I'm really into fashion and that's why I'm dreaming a career as a fashion designer. 
And I have to warn you, I have dyslexia so if you found some interesting mistakes it's probably caused by that. 
I'm trying my hardest to avoid all the mistakes for your sake and to keep posting more so don't kill me if I fail, I'm just a human, a teenager, and I do mistakes, try to learn form them and move on. 

So please leave a comment on if you want to read more in English or in Finnish and of course if you have some of post ideas leave them in the comment too. I would love everyone who leaves me a post idea 'cause my head is so empty right now. And of course if you want to ask me anything you can leave that to the comments.
Actually I was thinking of doing a prom dress post if your interested 

♥Pihla

Ei kommentteja: